Hi, everyone! I’m Frances Maegan Bascug, a 1st year medical student in Cebu Doctors’ University. I’m a Medical Technology graduate of the same school, batch 2019. I love singing, dancing and playing the piano. I’ve always been passionate about debating and joining activities related to public speaking. I’m a driven, goal-oriented and God-fearing individual. Above all, I hope I can contribute in making a better society and community through showcasing my skills and knowledge as a person inclined in the medical field. Welcome to my blog! 

Vision 

A globally competitive student/physician equipped with knowledge, compassion and benevolence.

Mission

I am dedicated to serve the people who need utmost care and consideration. I abide to the rules on being a responsible student/physician with morals in favor to that of a noble professional.

My vision aligns with CDU CM Vision in that CDU is a globally recognized institution producing physicians possessing professionalism. I, on the other hand, equipped with knowledge, compassion and benevolence, envisions myself as a future professional who is globally known and competitive in taking care of patients. 

My mission aligns with CDU CM Mission in that CDU produces physicians trained to provide care to patients and generate different professions to be able to respond to the needs of the community. I, on the other hand, as a physician who prioritizes her responsibility or obligation as a healthcare worker, will continue to apply her morals to be able to serve the people well by  providing  healthcare services needed by these people. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY VISION, MISSION AND GOALS

MY IDOL PHYSICIAN-RESEARCHER